Wine Marques del Puerto Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Mazuela grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Marques del Puerto
- TASTING NOTES: The design of this book is an updated style with a deep cherry color, spicy aromas and stewed red and black fruits, with soft tannic mouthfeel and long finish.
- BARREL AGING: 22 months
Wine bottle crafted from selected Tempranillo (90%) and Carignan (10%) and aged in French and American oak for 22 months grapes, has finally been in bottle a minimum of 18 months before marketing.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also