Wine Marquesado del Alto crianza
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: La Maleta
- TASTING NOTES: Vineyards: Selected vineyards terroir of Briones, Rioja Alta, with an average age of between 15 and 20 years, grown in clay-ferrous soils dial profile. Clayey and calcareous soil. Winemaking: After a soft pressing, the must is encuba gravity in small French oak vats where it ferments and macerated in contact with the skins at a maximum controlled temperature of 28 C, light receiving pumping for 20 days. Aging takes place for 16 months in barrels of French and American oak. Harvest: Manual. All the grapes remain in cold storage for 36 hours before processing selection table. The harvest begins in mid-October.
- BARREL AGING: 16 months
Fruity and fine wine bottle, from a selection of vineyards from the Briones terroir, Rioja Alta, with an average age of between 15 and 20 years. Recommended with rice, vegetables, pastas and all kinds of meats.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also