Wine Matulán crianza
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Obalo
- TASTING NOTES: In view presents a ruby red middle layer. High aromatic, very intensity of the vintage 2011, which include berries with a balsamic touch of licorice. Enters the mouth, but very alive and fresh in its route. The end of well assembled wood and fruit range, make this wine a Rioja invites repeat.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Obalo
Matulan Crianza is a Red wine made by the Bodegas Óbalo in the D.O.Ca Rioja with Tempranillo grapes. Coming from old vines, vineyards linked to the winery, owned by winemakers rooted in the area, who have managed to preserve this ancient treasure. A different wine with character.
Buy online Matulan wine
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also