Wine Melior Sauvignon Blanc
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Sauvignon blanc grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-9º C
- WINERIES: Grupo Matarromera
- TASTING NOTES: View: Very pale straw yellow with a steely edge. Nose: Nose with tropical aromas of pineapple and green mango, boxwood, herbaceous tones with subtle citrus and red pepper undertones. Mouth: Mouth of excellent balance between volume, body and acidity, lively and pleasant final bitterness that gives it an excellent length.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Melior/Grupo Matarromera
- ORIGIN: Valladolid
You can buy your Melior Sauvignon Blanc wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Melior Melior Sauvignon Blanc
Fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks between 10 and 14 days.
Sensations of the Melior Sauvignon Blanc wine
Aged wine, very aromatic
The Matarromera winery
Bodega Matarromera was founded in 1988 in Valbuena de Duero (Valladolid), and in 1994 its first wine came out, with that vintage it obtained the Best Wine in the World Award, awarded the Great Gold Medal at the International Wine Competition. The brand achieves, from its beginnings, an enviable position in the competitive wine market. Since then, there have been many and very varied awards and prizes received, both nationally and internationally, including the Food Award of Spain 2015 in the category of Best Agri-Food Industry or the recognition of the American magazine Wine & Spirits as a of the 100 best wineries in the world in 2014.
Denomination of Melior Sauvignon Blanc
The Rueda designation of origin is located in the provinces of Valladolid, Segovia and Ávila.
It produces the grapes, verdejo, Sauvignon blanc, viura and fine palomino.
It has 11,700 hectares of vineyards and 55 wine-producing wineries.
Its white wines are world famous, although red and rosé wines are also produced.
Variety of grapes used in Melior Sauvignon Blanc
Variety: 100% Sauvignon blanc
The grapes come from vineyards located in Valdestillas, heart of the D: O Rueda.
Pairing of the Melior Sauvignon Blanc wine
A wine of the Sauvignon variety is perfect to accompany all kinds of fish and seafood, but also with pasta, rice and cheese. Try pairing it with spicy food.
Occasions when Melior Sauvignon Blanc is appropriate
A wine to drink with friends. Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Value for money Melior Sauvignon Blanc
Very tight and recommended price
Graduation and optimum serving temperature of Melior Sauvignon Blanc
A graduation of 12.5º vol, it is recommended to take it between 8º to 9º C of temperature
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also