Wine Menguante Garnacha
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Viñedos y Bodegas Pablo
- TASTING NOTES: Color well covered in layer with violet edges Nose: mineral, ripe fruit of great typicity, fine toasted. powerful, ripe, concentrated, fleshy, round tannins round, somewhat greasy, fruit nuances and minerals in the Finally, very long.
All a demonstration that the lands of Aragon, and in particular those of Cariñena, are an excellent fief for the Garnacha ink. In this case, the quality is widely justified both by the selection of grapes from old vines and the rigor in the elaboration, with the barrel touch just so that the Garnacha expresses its distinguished fruitiness. This wine was chosen by Forbes magazine one of the 20 best in the world below € 20.
Buy online wine from Cariñena
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also