Wine Menguante Garnacha Blanca
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha blanca grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Viñedos y Bodegas Pablo
- TASTING NOTES: Bright straw color. Runs an aromatic range that includes fresh fruits in season, white flowers and a curious repertoire of the mineral series. Taste: Tasty, balanced, surround. Closes with a final good tour, with nuances that already anticipated the nose.
This wine from Vineyards and Bodegas Pablo shows that the successes of Grenache have not been exclusively limited to red wines. From 6 hectares of vineyards whose age is between 35 and 60 years, this white gives us all the fruity fruity of Garnacha blanca elaborated only in stainless steel tanks to favor the character of the variety without adding artifices.
Buy online wine from Cariñena
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also