Wine Menguante Roble Tempranillo
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Viñedos y Bodegas Pablo
- TASTING NOTES: Violaceo cherry edge. Aroma of fresh fruit, aromatic coffee, sweet spices. In mouth it is tasty, fruity and concentrated
- BARREL AGING: 3 months
Cariñena wine bottle
The continuous search for the expression of the soil, the selection of the fruit, the modern elaboration and the careful choice of the oak are the result of our Gran Víu and Menguante wines: concentrated and elegant, very rich in aromatic sensations, velvety touches, texture Fleshy, with body and of great balance, tasty and expressive.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also