Wine Menguante Vidadillo
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Vidadillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Viñedos y Bodegas Pablo
- TASTING NOTES: Dark red welt with brown tones, high layer and abundant and dense tear. medium to high intensity. Accurate aeration to be appreciated. surprising nose. -higos Black fruit aromas steps, plum compote and moras-, citrus, field herbs, spices and -tomillo laurel, eucalyptus and burnt caramel. Good balance between fruit and wood. It has a large volume, good concentration and superb balance. We love its acidity, no doubt, it is a wine for aging. Good texture, the tannins are present but do not bother. Very long and persistent sensations leaving citrus and spicy. Score: 92/100
- BARREL AGING: 10 months
This wine bottle belongs to the Vineyards and Pablo wineries and has a Cariñena denomination of origin. It is composed of 100% grape Vidadillos. It is a wine that will surprise any person who proves either initiated or expert in the wine tasting. The vidadillo is an autochthonous variety of Cariñena. This wine comes from strains whose age exceeds one hundred years. The yield is very low, about half a kilogram per strain. The first time this monovarietal was made was in 2007. It has an alcoholic graduation of 14%. It is recommended to serve at a temperature of 18 ° C.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Monasterio de los Olivos Vendimia Seleccionada 2014
Ribera del Duero