Wine Mingua blanco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha blanca grape , Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Fabregas
- TASTING NOTES: Pale straw yellow with soft golden hues. Intense and clean aroma with abundant memories fruits like pear, pineapple and banana. In the mouth it is large, sweet and very well balanced. The finish is persistent, round and very tasty
- MARK / PRODUCER: Fabregas
- ORIGIN: Barbastro-Spain
You can now buy your Mingua Blanco wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Mingua Blanco elaboration
The grapes are carefully selected and harvested by hand, and then gently pressed. Then, they undergo fermentation for two weeks in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 16 ° C.
What type of wine is Mingua Blanco
Young white wine, fresh round and easy passage.
The Fabregas winery
Located in Barbastro and founded in 1883, Bodegas Fábregas gathers the tradition of five generations of winemakers, winemakers and wine lovers. A family history started in the nineteenth century, whose current headquarters located in the building of an old alcohol chamber dates back to 1920. Its facilities, recently restored, reconcile in perfect harmony tradition and technological modernization.
They have 52 hectares where they grow the varieties Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Chardonnay and Tempranillo.
Designation of origin of Mingua Blanco
From the DO Somontano, the wines of this region are developed in areas with cold winters and hot summers. In spring and autumn, sudden temperature changes are frequent. The average annual temperature is 11 degrees Celsius.
Varieties of grapes used in Mingua Blanco
Varieties: Chardonnay and Garnacha blanca
Pairing of Mingua Blanco wine
A very gastronomic wine to accompany tapas, illustrated salads, pasta, a mounted foie or a drink on any summer day.
Occasions when Mingua Blanco is appropriate
In family meals
Quality / price ratio Mingua Blanco
A wine with a good price and very affordable.
Mingua Blanco alcohol grade
Graduation of 13.3 º vol.
Ideal Mingua Blanco consumption temperature
recommended to take at a temperature between 8º-10º C.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also