Wine Mingua blanco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha blanca grape , Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Fabregas
- TASTING NOTES: Pale straw yellow with soft golden hues. Intense and clean aroma with abundant memories fruits like pear, pineapple and banana. In the mouth it is large, sweet and very well balanced. The finish is persistent, round and very tasty
Since its founding in the 19th century, and uninterruptedly for five generations, the Fábregas family has dedicated itself to the cultivation of vines and to the elaboration and breeding of the best wines of Somontano. At present there are two generations living in the cellar. A very gastronomic wine to accompany tapas, illustrated salads, a foie mountain with violet petal or a glass on any summer day. Serve from 8º to 1oº C.
Somontano wine online store
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also