Wine Mingua crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Fabregas
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red with scarlet piping. harmony between ripe fruit aromas and complex nuances of barrel aging: balsamic aromas and spicy. Intense and resounding in the mouth, tasty and balanced, broad, long and with a powerful tannic load nica well integrated. Closes with a long finish, which become the flavors of oak and ripe fruit.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
The perfect adaptation of the Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes to Somontano has made their reds identify with them and have become a Somontano classic. The combination of the Merlot's temperament with the Cabernet Sauvignon's structure builds a wine bottle that stays in the sensory memory of everyone who has tasted it.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also