Wine Mingua crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Fabregas
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red with scarlet piping. harmony between ripe fruit aromas and complex nuances of barrel aging: balsamic aromas and spicy. Intense and resounding in the mouth, tasty and balanced, broad, long and with a powerful tannic load nica well integrated. Closes with a long finish, which become the flavors of oak and ripe fruit.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Fabregas
You can now buy your Mingua Crianza wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Mingua Crianza
The grapes are macerated in the tanks for a short period, when the must has the desired color it bleeds
What type of wine is Mingua Crianza
Red wine aged for 6 months in oak barrels. Then rest in the bottle.
The winery Fabregas
Located in Barbastro and founded in 1883, Bodegas Fábregas gathers the tradition of five generations of winemakers, winemakers and wine lovers. A family history started in the nineteenth century, whose current headquarters located in the building of an old alcohol chamber dates back to 1920. Its facilities, recently restored, reconcile in perfect harmony tradition and technological modernization.
They have 52 hectares where they grow the varieties Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Chardonnay and Tempranillo.
Designation of origin of Mingua Crianza
From the DO Somontano, the wines of this region are developed in areas with cold winters and hot summers. In spring and autumn, sudden temperature changes are frequent. The average annual temperature is 11 degrees Celsius.
Varieties of grapes used in Mingua Crianza
Varieties: Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah
Mingua Crianza wine pairing
To accompany all kinds of meats and barbecues, sausages and rice.
Occasions when Mingua Crianza is appropriate
In family meals and in the company of friends.
Mingua Crianza quality / price ratio
A wine with a good price and very affordable.
Mingua Crianza alcohol grade
Graduation of 13th vol.
Mingua Crianza ideal consumption temperature
Recommended to take at a temperature between 14º-16º C.
Mingua Crianza wine awards
Gold Medal in the National Baco Young Wine Contest
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also