Wine Mingua gewürztraminer
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Gewürztraminer grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Fabregas
- TASTING NOTES: Its color is golden, bright yellow and transparent. The aroma is intense, when we serve wine in hardly shake the cup rises quickly to our nose. We can distinguish exotic fruits, roses and citrus. The palate is full, leaving again a complex sensation. Its harmony of fruit and causes flowers once again proved we feel like drinking
- MARK / PRODUCER: Fabregas
- ORIGIN: Barbastro-Spain
The variety Gewürztraminer has shown a new style in the Somontano. In the Mingua Gewürztraminer is expressed all the authentic taste of the grape. The sensation is so intense that we will not forget its taste or its name.
Online wine shop Mingua gewürztraminer
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also