Wine Mingua rosado
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Syrah grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,7º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Fabregas
- TASTING NOTES: Medium intensity raspberry, blue hue transparent. A resounding red fruit flavor is perceived: strawberries, lollipops and a vegetable complex. In the mouth Franco is a tasty wine that retains acidity make lasting swallow.
THE GRAPE: Coupage of Garnacha Tinta and Syrah varieties. The Garnacha Tinta is the base of this wine being more than 85% of the mixture.
THE PREPARATION: The grapes are macerated in the containers for a short period, when the wort has the desired color, it bleeds. The slow fermentation allows to preserve to this pink all its aromas.
Buy Somontano rosé wine online
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also