Wine Mingua tinto
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Fabregas
- TASTING NOTES: Young and elegant wine. Its color is intense ruby red with violet tones, clean and bright. The aromas of the varieties fruity and good intensity, combined with spicy and creamy aromas. The palate is tasty, broad and round, with good fresh tannins balanced with acidity. Closes with a long finish and a intense fruit memories.
Respect for tradition and the pursuit of modernity come together in the young red Mingua. It is a young wine, fruity and tasty to enjoy at any time of the day.
GOLD MEDAL IN THE NATIONAL YOUNG BACO WINES COMPETITION
Buy online Somontano wine
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also