Wine Mingua tinto
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,1º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Fabregas
- TASTING NOTES: Young and elegant wine. Its color is intense ruby red with violet tones, clean and bright. The aromas of the varieties fruity and good intensity, combined with spicy and creamy aromas. The palate is tasty, broad and round, with good fresh tannins balanced with acidity. Closes with a long finish and a intense fruit memories.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Fabregas
- ORIGIN: Barbastro-Spain
You can now buy your Mingua Red wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Mingua Tinto elaboration
The grapes are macerated in the tanks for a short period, when the must has the desired color it bleeds.
What type of wine is Mingua Tinto
It is a young, fruity and tasty wine to enjoy at any time of the day.
The winery Fabregas
Located in Barbastro and founded in 1883, Bodegas Fábregas gathers the tradition of five generations of winemakers, winemakers and wine lovers. A family history started in the nineteenth century, whose current headquarters located in the building of an old alcohol chamber dates back to 1920. Its facilities, recently restored, reconcile in perfect harmony tradition and technological modernization.
They have 52 hectares where they grow the varieties Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Chardonnay and Tempranillo.
Mingua Tinto designation of origin
From the DO Somontano, the wines of this region are developed in areas with cold winters and hot summers. In spring and autumn, sudden temperature changes are frequent. The average annual temperature is 11 degrees Celsius.
Varieties of grapes used in Mingua Tinto
Varieties: Garnacha Ink and Cabernet Sauvignon
Mingua Tinto wine pairing
To accompany meats and barbecues.
Occasions when Mingua Tinto is appropriate
In family meals and in the company of friends.
Mingua Tinto quality / price ratio
A wine with a good price and very affordable.
Mingua Tinto alcohol grade
Graduation of 14.1 º vol.
Mingua Tinto ideal consumption temperature
Recommended to take at a temperature between 14º-16º C.
Mingua Tinto wine awards
Gold Medal in the National Baco Young Wine Contest
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also