Wine Monasterio de los Olivos Vendimia Seleccionada
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Pago de los Olivos
- TASTING NOTES: Intense cherry red with purple, clear and bright trim. Intense aromas of black fruit, toasted fine balance very well integrated with spicy, mineral and balsamic. Powerful in the mouth, large, meaty and tasty with fatty tannins, with lots of volume and a long, lingering finish.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
It came with a stay in French oak barrels for 12 months.
Wine from centenary vineyards located at more than 950 mt
Buy Monasterio de los Olivos in our store
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Monasterio de los Olivos Selección Privada
Ribera del Duero