Wine Monasterio de Los Olivos Vendimia Seleccionada 2015
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Castilla y León
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Pago de los Olivos
- TASTING NOTES: View: Intense cherry red with purple trim, clean and bright. Nose: Intense aromas of red fruits, fine toasted in equilibrium very well integrated, with spicy, mineral and balsamic notes. Palate: Powerful on the palate, broad, meaty and tasty with fatty tannins, with a lot of volume and a long and persistent finish.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Buy online your Monasterio de Los Olivos wine VS at the best price
Elaboration of Los Monasterio de los Olivos VS
12 months in French oak barrels
Varieties of grapes used in Monasterio de los Olivos VS
Tempranillo grape 100%
VINEYARD: Old vineyard located 750 mt. of altitude in Valbuena de Duero with a yield inferior to 4.000 Kg / Ha and centenary strains located to more than 950 mt. of altitude in the Valdearados area, with a limited yield of less than 3,500 Kg / Ha.
The harsh climate of the Valladolid plateau, with cold winters and hot summers, the strong influence of the wind, which guarantees the health of the fruit, and the sharp thermal contrasts between day and night, make the Tinta Fina variety one of the most privileged in the world.
The mountains of Valdearados, at an altitude of 950 metres above sea level, the origin of the soils and the current climate make this one of the most exclusive and privileged areas for growing vines.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also