Wine Monasterio de Palazuelos Rosado
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Hijos de Alberto Gutierrez
- TASTING NOTES: Red raspberry color, with hints of strawberry and nose. In mouth tasty and well structured.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Hijos de Alberto Gutierrez
Children of Alberto Gutiérrez with more than 350 years of history, is one of the best and most representative wineries belonging to the DO Rueda. This family winery of the DO Rueda has always been a reference of quality for its wines during the last 70 years.
Buy online Monastery of Palezuelos
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also