Wine Monasterio de Palazuelos Verdejo
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Hijos de Alberto Gutierrez
- TASTING NOTES: Straw yellow with greenish reflexes, good intensity on the nose which highlights the fruity aromas with hints of hay and hints of aniseed. Fresh and tasty mouth, highlights its good structure and persistence.
White wine, dry and fruity, made with Verdejo grape, native variety of D.O. Wheel. A very suitable wine to drink with appetizers, poultry, seafood and fish.
Buy online Palazuelos Monastery
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also