Wine Monasterio de Palazuelos Verdejo-Viura
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape , Viura grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Hijos de Alberto Gutierrez
- TASTING NOTES: Straw yellow with green iridescence in clean nose of good intensity with hints of apple and white fruit. The palate is fresh and soft glyceride, with good acidity and structure.
A white one armed in its interior of the varieties Greenjo and Viura, of clean aspect, crystalline, pale-pale color, and sharp edges.
Pairing: Fish and shellfish
Buy online Monasterio Palazuelos
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also