Wine Monte Blanco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-11º
- WINERIES: Ramón Bilbao
- TASTING NOTES: The color is golden with iridescences of lemon skin, bright and almost luminous. In the nose it appears, fragrant and varietal. The aromas are typical of passion fruit, aniseed and fennel. Tropical and syrupy background. Balsamic background of aromatic plants.
Monte Blanco is 100% made with the Verdejo variety. The grapes come from vineyards planted on heterogeneous, shallow and well drained soils. The preparation of the wine bottle of Monte Blanco began with a late harvest in order to benefit from the low temperatures due to its ability to avoid oxidation in the grapes and to favor the cleaning of the must. Once in the cellar the grapes are cooled and carried to the pneumatic presses. The obtained must is transported in stainless steel tanks where, after the defrosting, a slow fermentation is carried out.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also