Wine Monte Odina Cabernet Sauvignon
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Monte Odina
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red color well covered. Intense aromas. Expressive, ripe fruit with spicy bush. The palate is powerful, rich in nuances, tasty and persistent. soft tannins that provide a silky finish.
This spectacular vintage wine reflects a cherry cherry color well Covered.Intense aromas.
Monte Odina online store
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also