Wine Monte Odina Cabernet Sauvignon Roble 2014
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Monte Odina
- TASTING NOTES: Made from grapes Cabernet Sauvignon. Aged in French and American oak barrels for seven months. Wine crystalline aspect with lively cherry red. clean and intense, fine aromas, ripe fruit on a bed of roasted and spicy. The palate is powerful, rich in nuances. soft and fatty tannins of great quality. Rich in fruit flavors and oak
- BARREL AGING: 7 months
This spectacular vintage wine reflects a cherry cherry color well Covered.Intense aromas.
Monte Odina online store
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also