Wine Monte Odina Garnacha
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Monte Odina
- TASTING NOTES: 2015 Gold Medal Cinve Valladolid Its appearance is crystalline, with cherry red and violet rim. intense and clean aromas with hints of rosemary and Mediterranean flowers. Elegant and complex. bush black fruit (blackberry) with flashes of light toast and coffee.
The elaboration of this wine is elaborated in several phases. First the vintage that is done at night. Then destemmed and crushed the grapes. Subsequently, the maceration is preferentially active for 6 days at 10 ° C. And finally fermentation up to 25ºC with two traps per day.
Monte Odina Garnacha online store
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also