Wine Monte Odina Gran Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Monte Odina
- TASTING NOTES: crystalline appearance, red cherry and orange trim. clean and intense aromas, reminiscent of spices, with roasted provided by the oak during its long aging. balsamic aromas are also appreciated. In mouth is powerful, tasty, spicy and fruity. The quality of its tannins give it to wine, silky and harmonious finish. Because of its exceptional add, in May 2014 we proceeded to reencorchado wine. This process is only performed with great wine collection.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
The quality of its tannins, bring to the wine, a silky and harmonious finish. Due to the exceptional of its vintage, in May of 2014 we have re-corked the wine.
This process is only done with great wines of collection.
Buy online Monte Odina Gran Reserva
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also