Wine Monte Real Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º C
- WINERIES: Riojanas
- TASTING NOTES: Highlights the characteristics and personality of the wines of a vintage ashtray is suited to modern style tastes and trends in the high range. Intense color, keeps the fruit and expression of the variety and terroir nuances with foster harmony and balance. The palate highlight body power with smoothness and elegance.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Riojanas
Now you can buy your Monte Real Crianza wine online at the best price
Monte Real Crianza, a classic and daring wine.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Monte Real Crianza
Classic elaboration with destemmed and crushed grapes with the new fermentation technologies and long macerations.
What kind of wine is Monte Real Crianza
Aging of 18 months in American oak barrels with the realization of the appropriate racking and its natural stabilization. Minimum bottle of 6 months before its commercialization.
The winery Riojanas
With more than a century of history, it was founded in 1890. It is therefore a family-owned winery, which has remained in time, updated and modernized.
As a result of this effort and in the unqualified pursuit of quality, today it enjoys the ISO 9002 Certification issued by AENOR.
This winery controls more than 300 hectares of vineyards in the town of Cenicero, and other nearby locations.
Denomination of origin of Monte Real Crianza
Belonging to the DO Rioja, this denomination represents the maximum expression of Spanish wines. The Rioja Denomination of Origin - DO Ca Rioja - is considered one of the best and most prestigious denominations in the world. It covers the regions, Navarra and the Basque Country, divided into three areas: Rioja Alta, Rioja Baja and Rioja Alavesa. The extension of land thus reaches 52,900 hectares.
Variety of grapes used in Monte Real Crianza
100% Tempranillo, from Cenicero.
Wine pairing Viña Monte Real Crianza
Meats, Poultry, Rices and pasta, Spoon dishes, stews, salads and vegetables.
Occasions in which Monte Real Crianza is appropriate
To accompany meals at restaurants or at home with friends.
Price / quality ratio Monte Real Crianza
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol Monte Real Crianza
Graduation of 13.5º
Ideal service temperature of Monte Real Crianza
Consume preferably at a temperature between 14º and 17º.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also