Wine Monteabellón 5 m
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Viñedos Monteabellon
- TASTING NOTES: Bright cherry. Aroma sweet spices, creamy oak, ripe fruit. Flavourful, fruity, toasty, round tannins.
- BARREL AGING: 5 months
Monteabellón 5 months in barrels originates in cooler vineyards near the Duero river. The soil is sandy loam with light gravel content. This gives a very characteristic freshness combined with its barrel aging results in a wine with great personality and nuances marked.
Buy online Monteabellon wine
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also