Wine Monteabellón verdejo
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-10º C
- WINERIES: Viñedos Monteabellon
- TASTING NOTES: Is lush florals and primary, typical aromas of the Verdejo variety, reminiscent of banana and some exotic fruits. Proper acidity gives freshness and vigor, acquiring a desirable casing expressiveness develop a cluster of sensations and attractive
- MARK / PRODUCER: Viñedos Monteabellon
- ORIGIN: Spain
From one of the most noble and native varieties such as the Verdejo grape in Rueda emblematic region, noted for its excellent white wines, born Monteabellón Verdejo. Is lush florals and primary, typical aromas of the Verdejo variety, reminiscent of banana and some exotic fruits. Proper acidity gives freshness and vigor, expressiveness acquiring an envelope that held a wealth of attractive and appetizing sensations.
100% Verdejo wine bottle
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also