Wine Montecristo Blanco
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Moscatel grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Navarra
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10-12
- WINERIES: Camilo Castilla
- TASTING NOTES: Greenish yellow color. The nose is intense with aromas of herbs and wildflowers. The mouth is large and fresh with a good final sensation.
Wine bottle more than fruity, spicy with elegant herbaceous nuances (could be basil). Intriguing. This acidity, which is not in the mouth, is perceived on the sides as it passes through the mouth in the form of a pleasant freshness accompanying it in its acceptable final.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also