Wine Montesierra blanco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Macabeo grape , Gewürztraminer grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Pirineos
- TASTING NOTES: It presents a pale yellow color with tones versoso. It has aromas of exotic fruits, apple and peach on a background of herbs. The palate is soft, fresh and fruity with good balance. After settling gently clean the juice ferments for 18 days at 16 ° C.
Is prepared after destemming the maceration of the skins will take place for approximately 12 hours at low temperature. Once gently discarded, the must ferments clean for 18 days at 6 ° C. Afterwards, the wine will rest for a time with its lees to enrich and gain personality.
Bottle of Somontano white wine
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also