Wine Montesierra Rosado
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Pirineos
- TASTING NOTES: It presents a magnificent crystalline appearance and pink strawberry beautiful blue tones. Dense aromas of red fruits, violets and sandalwood intensive. Elegant on the palate, soft and harmonious. Very persistent, its pleasant memory makes it palatable.
After a cold maceration with the skins of 8-10 hours at a temperature of 10 ° C, the must is separated by gravity, deflated by flotation and fermented, once cleaned, at temperatures of 15-17 ° C for about 15 days to develop And keep the maximum of aromas.
Buy young rose wine
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also