Wine Montesierra tinto
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Merlot grape , Moristel grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Pirineos
- TASTING NOTES: It has a ripe cherry red with violet tones of his own youth. With intense aromas of berries, reminiscent of violet. Tasty in the mouth, soft and well structured.
Vino Tinto Montesierra belongs to the vineyards and wineries of the Pyrenees and has a Somontano Designation of Origin. The Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot varieties, from very different vineyards of Somontano, are adapted to produce young wines. It comes from the emblematic vineyards of the Sierra de la Candelera at the foot of the Sierra de Guara.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also