Wine Moscatel Real Rubio
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Moscatel grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sweet
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-10º
- WINERIES: Viñedos Real Rubio
- TASTING NOTES: Pale yellow with golden, viscous in the glass shades. Varietal flavors, especially fruit, pear, peach, quince; fig or sweet syrups. We found both notes of laurel, peppermint, nettles, etc.. On the palate, silky, doomed but without being sweet, recalling the fruit we see in the olfactory phase and we expand the range of flavors in the aftertaste phase
In vineyards Real Rubio pay special attention to white wines. We are pioneers in their development from the latest varieties that incorporated the Denomination of Origin Rioja. Finally, regardless of the varieties covered in QDO Rioja, we also make a sweet Moscatel base level, resulting in delicious appetizers and wine after dinner.
Buy sweet wine online
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also