Wines / Import / White / Cantine Quattro Valli
Wine Moscato Borgofulvia
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Malvasia grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Import
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 7,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º
- WINERIES: Cantine Quattro Valli
- TASTING NOTES: A white wine containing a selection of malvasia. 4 points out of 5 in Average rating for Malvasia Spumante Borgofulvia
- MARK / PRODUCER: Cantine Quattro Valli
Sparkling sweet, fruity and very aromatic.
Typical straw yellow color, very fine and elegant.
Sparkling bottle of malvasia grape
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also
Moscato D'Asti Morando
Ximénez-Spínola Liquor Brandy - 3000 Botellas
Ximenez Spinola-Liquor Brandy 10.000 botellas