Wine Moscato D'Asti Morando
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Moscatel grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Import
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 5,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º C
- WINERIES: Casa Vinicola Morando
- TASTING NOTES: Color: straw with golden tones. Nose: Aromas and fragrances of muscat sweet grapes. Palate: sweet, balanced and fresh
- MARK / PRODUCER: Casa Vinicola Morando
- ORIGIN: Italy
Bottle of sparkling D'Asti Morando
One of the classic Italian sparkling wines
A tasty wine, to drink as an aperitif or dessert with cheeses.
One of the most classic of Italian sparkling wines, the first to bear the name of origin controlled and guaranteed.
Asti Morando was born in the wineries located at the foot of the Moscato grape hills, from which it comes.
It combines the aroma and fragrance of sweet and sweetened grapes, the freshness and vivacity of a high-quality sparkling wine. Symbol of the party, it is suitable for the end of the meal.
Buy Moscato D'asti Morando online
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also