Wine Moscato Rosato Molteni
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Muscat grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Import
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 6,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 9º C
- TASTING NOTES: It has a bright violet color and is subtly olfactory with aromas of cherries and strawberries. On the palate it is fruity and balanced, as well as memories of cherries and strawberries.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Moscato Rosato/Molteni
- WEIGHT: 1.3Kg
Buy your Moscato Rosato Molteni wine online
It is a white wine produced by molteni with a Muscat type grape.
Made by the Chamart method
Moscato natural sparkling rosé wine from the Asti area (Italy), with a low alcohol content, very soft and light to drink, with a sweet touch provided by the varietal.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also