Wine Moscato Rosato Molteni
Product Not Avilable
Price valid while stock lasts
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Muscat grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Import
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 6,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 9º C
- WINERIES: Molteni
- TASTING NOTES: It has a bright violet color and is subtly olfactory with aromas of cherries and strawberries. On the palate it is fruity and balanced, as well as memories of cherries and strawberries.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Moscato Rosato/Molteni
- ORIGIN: Italy
- WEIGHT: 1.3Kg
Buy your Moscato Rosato Molteni wine online
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Moscato Rosato Molteni
Italian aromatic sparkling wine, made by the Chamart method or also known as Martinotti. The production, as well as the "prise de mousse", is carried out in an autoclave and all the stages that follow Refermentation, including bottling, are carried out under vacuum conditions.
What kind of wine is Moscato Rosato Molteni
Sparkling wine from Moscato Rosato grapes.
The Molteni winery
In the heart of Asti. This region is well known for its frizzantes, and from this prestigious Italian region comes this perfect wine to taste at any time.
Denomination of origin of Moscato Rosato Molteni
With the Denomination Moscato d'Asti DOCG.
Grape variety used Moscato Rosato Molteni
Variety: 100% Moscato Rosato
Moscato Rosato Molteni wine pairing
With all kinds of red fruit desserts such as strawberry cake or currant tart.
Occasions in which this wine is appropriate Moscato Rosato Molteni
For celebrations of all kinds
Quality / price ratio Moscato Rosato Molteni
A good price for proven quality
Degree of alcohol of Moscato Rosato Molteni
Graduation of 6, 5th. Vol.
Ideal drinking temperature for Moscato Rosato Molteni
It is recommended to consume at a temperature between 8º and 10º C.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also