Wine Munia Roble
95 Ptos Decanter
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Toro grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Toro
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 12º-14º C
- WINERIES: Viñaguareña
- TASTING NOTES: Picota cherry red with garnet rim, clean and bright medium robe. Intense, meaty, complex, with notes of aromatic herbs (good grass), licorice, eucalyptus, floral notes (jasmine, white rose), a mineral touch, lots of black fruit and toffee. Fruity, fresh, with good acidity. It provides a combination of curious coffee roasts with a sweet spicy note (cinnamon), well supported by a lively and elegant tannin. Fantastic fluidity, with a touch that conveys depth, concentration and disciplined maturity without falling into the trap of over-ripening.
- BARREL AGING: 8 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Munia/ViñaGuareña
- ORIGIN: Toro/Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
Buy online Munia Roble wine at the best price.
Characteristics of the wine:
Making Munia Roble wine
Made exclusively with grapes from the vineyards belonging to Viñaguareña, located on the banks of the Guareña River, a tributary of the famous Duero River. Alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature of 24º C. Stay of the skins once the fermentation has finished for at least 7 days. Malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
What kind of wine is Munia Roble
Red wine with 8 months in French and American oak barrels, medium toasted and fine grain.
The ViñaGuareña winery
Bodega ViñaGuareña is located within the Toro Denomination of Origin, one of the areas with the most wine boom in Spain. It is certainly a revelation when it comes to the production of modern and quality wines from Spain.
The winery is located in a privileged valley next to the Guareña River, a tributary of the Duero River, integrated into an 82-hectare estate, of which 22 hectares are dedicated to grape production.
Excellent centenary vines, new technology, knowledge and passion for wine, are the letter of presentation of Bodega ViñaGuareña. Our efforts are focused on the native variety, Tinta de Toro. Our wines will surprise you with their balance and elegance that, together with the noble woods, make us proud of them.
Denomination of Origin of Munia Roble wine
It belongs to the DO Toro. Toro is a denomination of origin of the provinces of Zamora and Valladolid, Spain. Watered by the Duero River, the production area includes twelve municipalities in the province of Zamora and three in Valladolid, with the town of Toro as the center of the denomination.
Variety of grapes used in Munia Roble wine
Variety: 100% Tinta de Toro
Centennial vines, new technology, knowledge and passion for wine, are the letter of presentation of Bodega ViñaGuareña.
Munia Roble wine pairing
Take with red and white meats, pasta with sauces or salads, charcuterie in general, soft or not very ripe cheeses and mushrooms.
Graduation and consumption temperature of Munia Roble wine
Its degree of alcohol is 14.5º vol. It is recommended to consume at 12º-14º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also