Wine Musgo Verdejo
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Val de Vid
- TASTING NOTES: It presents a crystal clear appearance, with many reflections, yellow straw and steely trim. On the nose it feels much flower, touches of exotic fruit, some herbaceous and a final block. Moss Verdejo has a mild taste, tasty, balanced acidity and alcohol and a slightly bitter finish that does not obscure the virtues of this wine.
Elaboration of Musgo Verdejo
Fermented at low tempearture 14º-16º to maintain the character of the Verdejo grape. Its maceration lasts from 6 to 12 hours at a temperature of 6º which increases the sensations in the mouth.
After approximately 8 hours of press maceration, this white wine is fermented in new French oak barrels. At the end of the fermentation it remains with its lees for 3 months before being bottled.
online purchase Musgo Verdejo
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also