Wine Nekora Frizzé
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape , Sauvignon blanc grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 5,7º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º
- WINERIES: Diez SIglos
- TASTING NOTES: View: clean, bright and alive. Straw yellow with green iridescence. Nose: aniseed, mineral and citrus notes that blend with hints of green apple, leaving a honeyed finish. Palate: tasty and fresh at the same time powerful and sweet. Good acidity and a bold carbon tip that makes you win freshness.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Diez SIglos
It is an ideal wine and a perfect accompaniment to all kinds of snacks such as cold or cockles, and of course many desserts. It is recommended to consume well cold, at a temperature between eight and ten degrees.
Nekora online wine shop
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also