Wine Nekora Verdejo
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º
- WINERIES: Diez SIglos
- TASTING NOTES: View: clean, bright and transparent. Greenish yellow color with steely glints. Nose: I intense aroma of green apple and tropical fruit, hints of fennel and slightly aniseed. Excellent touches of citrus. Mouth: tasty, fresh and balanced, with great volume and a fine acidity. Pleasant attack soft, lingering finish. Good acidity balanced with alcohol medium-high persistence remembered in time.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Diez SIglos
The NÉKORA wine belongs to Bodegas 10 Siglos de Verdejos (Serrada, Valladolid) and has a Rueda Denomination of Origin. It is composed of 100% Verdejo grape. Freshness and aroma are the distinctions of this Verdejo from Rueda, awarded with the Silver Medal in the Brussels World Contest for its 2015 vintage.
Nekora online wine shop
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also