Wine Nekora Verdejo
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º C
- WINERIES: Diez SIglos
- TASTING NOTES: View: clean, bright and transparent. Greenish yellow color with steely glints. Nose: I intense aroma of green apple and tropical fruit, hints of fennel and slightly aniseed. Excellent touches of citrus. Mouth: tasty, fresh and balanced, with great volume and a fine acidity. Pleasant attack soft, lingering finish. Good acidity balanced with alcohol medium-high persistence remembered in time.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Diez SIglos
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy your Nekora Verdejo wine online
The NÉKORA wine belongs to Bodegas 10 Siglos de Verdejos (Serrada, Valladolid) and has a Rueda Denomination of Origin. It is composed of 100% Verdejo grape. Freshness and aroma are the distinctions of this Verdejo from Rueda, awarded with the Silver Medal in the Brussels World Contest for its 2015 vintage.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also