Wine Obalo crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Obalo
- TASTING NOTES: View: Cherry red / maroon Nose: Elegant / resort / ripe fruit / hardwood / cocoa Mouth: Velvet / balanced / with body / spicy / long finish
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Buy Obalo crianza online in our store
12 months aging in new French oak barrels and up to 3 uses. Respecting the modern line of potent, structured wines, rounded by the woods subtly, with a traditional breeding process from La Rioja, Obalo preserves the fruity aromas typical of tempranillo and wants to represent the original Riojan essence.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also