Wine Opus 11-Pago de Cirsus
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Syrah grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Navarra
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Pago de Cirsus & Bodegas Zifar
- TASTING NOTES: Appearance deep ruby hue. Nose remarkable complexity in the nose, releasing heady scents of wild black berries, hot spices, snuff pipe and soft tannins. Boca Fino par excellence, with silky tannins and bright, clean fruit that makes balance with tonic salty acidity and mineral notes adding length and persistence to finish.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Buy online wine Opus 11
Raised in new French oak barrels, for 12 months.
Pairing: Grilled red meats or stews of meat, beef, roast pork, lamb or goat, game red meats, mature cheeses.
Maintain temperature between 15º and 18º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also