Wine Organza Blanco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Viura grape , Garnacha blanca grape , Malvasia grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Viñedos Sierra Cantabria
- TASTING NOTES: View: In light straw yellow with green highlights is presented. Nose: presents with aniseed and balsamic aromas. floral and fruity notes. Palate: The palate is structured, excellent input.
- BARREL AGING: 9 months
White Organza wine bottle fermented and raised on its lees in new French oak barrels. An elegant and silky wine.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also