Wine Organza Blanco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Viura grape , Garnacha blanca grape , Malvasia grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º C
- WINERIES: Viñedos Sierra Cantabria
- TASTING NOTES: View: In light straw yellow with green highlights is presented. Nose: presents with aniseed and balsamic aromas. floral and fruity notes. Palate: The palate is structured, excellent input.
- BARREL AGING: 9 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Viñedos Sierra Cantabria
- ORIGIN: Rioja-Spain
Now you can buy your Organza Blanco wine online at the best price
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Organza Blanco
Cold maceration for 12 hours.
Fermented in new French oak barrels (Vosgues zone).
What kind of wine is Organza Blanco
Total aging in barrels of 9 months, in the presence of fine lees, making during the first 6 months two batonnages per week.
The winery Viñedos Sierra Cantabria
The history of the family is written since 1870 as a project of five generations of winemakers rooted in the Rioja Sonsierra and given over decades to discover the character and identity of vineyards privileged to transmit them in unique wines, those that are only born in the terroirs more Exceptional
Denomination of origin of Organza Blanco
Belonging to the DO Rioja, this denomination represents the maximum expression of Spanish wines. The Rioja Denomination of Origin - DO Ca Rioja - is considered one of the best and most prestigious denominations in the world. It covers the regions, Navarra and the Basque Country, divided into three areas: Rioja Alta, Rioja Baja and Rioja Alavesa. The extension of land thus reaches 52,900 hectares.
Variety of grapes used in Organza Blanco
Varieties of grapes: 50% Viura, 30% Malvasia and 20% Garnacha blanca
Own vineyards located in San Vicente de la Sonsierra.
Organic fertilizer Cultivation of integrated agriculture, respectful of the environment, in harmony with the biorhythms of nature.
Wine pairing Organza Blanco
To take with all kinds of fish and seafood.
Occasions in which Organza Blanco is appropriate
To accompany family meals and as an entrance to events
Price / price ratio Organza Blanco
A recommended wine to drink.
Degree of alcohol White Organza
Ideal service temperature of Organza Blanco
Consume preferably at a temperature of 8º
Awards and distinctions of Organza Blanco
• WINE ADVOCATE 90 pts (2014)
• STEPHEN TANZER'S 92 pts (2014)
• PROENSA 94 ptos (2015)
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also