- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Madrid
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 12º-14º
- WINERIES: Figueroa
- TASTING NOTES: Ruby red with bluish reflections of high aromatic intensity. Hints of red berries, spicy memories. Tasty and long in her palate. To accompany red meats and semi-hard cheeses.
Wine from Madrid Tempranillo grape.
A wine both for tapas and to eat.
Delicious. To accompany with meats
- Wine to drink soft and pleasant daily. Very good price
Other customers also