Wine Ostatu Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14-16
- WINERIES: Ostatu
- TASTING NOTES: Red ruby. The nose is clean and fruity, with freshness, appearing balsamic notes and memories of fine woods. The entrance is soft and cheerful palate is velvety, with balanced body where notes of juicy red fruit (raspberry, cherry ...) appear. It has a long, elegant finish.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
Buy wine from Rioja Ostatu Crianza
A breeding with character and body made with 90% Tempranillo, 10% Graciano, Mazuelo and Grenache coming from vineyards of an average of 35 years. A faithful reflection of the spicy character of Samaniego tempranillo.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also