Wine Pago Carraovejas Reserva
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º C
- WINERIES: Pago de Carraovejas
- TASTING NOTES: Red Cherry with cardinal iridescence. Aroma: Complex nose; black and red fruits, spicy sweet and minerals. The palate is smooth, elegant and intense.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pago de Carraovejas
Buy online Pago de Carraovejas Reserva wine
AGING: 12 months in French oak barrels and American Clarified with natural egg.
For its rich color and natural winemaking, this wine may precipitate in the bottle.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also