Wine Pagos del Moncayo coleccion garnacha
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Pagos del Moncayo
- TASTING NOTES: It has a beautiful cherry color. On the nose stand ringtones red fruit and licorice on a background of vanilla and coffee, provided by its barrel aging. The palate is dense, balanced, with good volume and round tannins.
- BARREL AGING: 10 months
Wines of Campo de Borja
The presence of Syrah is evident by the tone of jams. The palate is silky wine.
Easy to understand and enjoy it.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Tempore Generacion 46 Garnacha y Tempranillo
IGP Bajo Aragón