Wine Pájaro Rojo
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Mencía grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Bierzo
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Losada Vinos de Finca
- TASTING NOTES: Delicate hints of violets and red fruits are present in this rich and creamy, fresh and velvety in the mouth Mencia. Made from variety Mencia from old vines between 30 and 40, selected from the cooler areas, looking for a young wine, fruity, showing the variety and terroir at its best essence. Traditional production highlighting the fruity sensations and fresh varietal own.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Losada Vinos de Finca
Buy wine from mencia grape
We are before a product of mencía grape in pure state.
Delicate, fresh and fruity.
4 months in French oak barrels
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also