Wine Particular Cariñena
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cariñena grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 15º-17º C
- WINERIES: San Valero
- TASTING NOTES: In view, this wine has an intense cherry red color, with garnet tones. On the nose, the concentrated aromas of ripe fruit and some spicy notes stand out. It has very good acidity, typical of the variety, and on the palate it is very well structured, fleshy and balanced, with a very broad and enveloping finish.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Particular/San Valero
- ORIGIN: Cariñena-Zaragoza
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
Buy your Particular Cariñena wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of the Particular Cariñena wine
The pre-fermentation maceration is carried out cold for five days, at a temperature of 10ºC. The temperature is gradually increased, until reaching 28-30ºC, leaving it to marinate for another 30 days, making daily pump-overs until the fermentation is complete. Next, malolactic fermentation is carried out in tanks, racking and stabilization.
What kind of wine is Particular Cariñena
Aged in American oak barrels for a minimum of 6 months for its subsequent passage into the bottle.
The San Valero winery
It has been operating under this name since 1954. Initially the wines were sold in bulk, but in 1957 the first studies were carried out to install a bottling plant, which was inaugurated in 1962.
Denomination of origin of Particular Cariñena
The Denomination of Origin Cariñena wine presents an exceptional geographical location of its vineyards, since it is the part of connection between the Ebro Valley and Levante, as well as in the north-south layout that structures the Aragonese territory. Choosing to buy Cariñena wine assures us that we are choosing well, it assures us that we are committed to vineyards with exclusive characteristics. One way to name these wines is to call them; DO Cariñena the wine from the stones.
We located Cariñena in the Ebro Valley, with an extension of land of 14,388 hectares of vineyard. Being an inland territory, the climate of the area is defined as mild temperate, so that winters are cold and summers are very hot. The Cariñena field is an area specially equipped for the production of red and rosé wines, as well as natural sweet wines. A meal with friends or a family celebration will be complete if we add a Cariñena wine.
Grape variety used in Particular Cariñena
Variety: 100% Carignan
Wine pairing Private Cariñena
To take with all kinds of meats, stews and roasts, as well as big game dishes, cold cuts and cured cheeses.
Occasions in which it is appropriate Particular Cariñena
In family celebrations.
Quality / price ratio Particular Cariñena
Good value for money
Alcohol content of Particular Cariñena
Graduation of 12º vol.
Ideal consumption temperature of Particular Cariñena
It is recommended to serve this wine, between 15º and 17 ° C.
Prizes and distinctions of the Particular Cariñena wine
• 2016, Particular Cariñena 2014, Decanter Asia Wine Awards, BRONZE
• 2016, Private Cariñena 2014, World Concours de Bruxelles, SILVER
• 2016, Particular Cariñena 2014, Mundus Vini, 86 Pts
• 2016, Particular Cariñena 2014, Berliner Wein Trophy, GOLD
• 2015, Particular Cariñena 2013, Decanter Asia Wine Awards, BRONZE
• 2015, Individual Cariñena 2012, World Concours de Bruxelles, 82.68 PTOS
• 2014, Particular Cariñena 2012, Magazine Wine & Spirits, 88 PTO
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also