Wine Pazo Barrantes
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-10º
- WINERIES: Pazo de Barrantes
- TASTING NOTES: The wine is of great quality, as one could not expect otherwise, from a winery belonging to the group of Marques de Murrieta. A persistent and noble Albariño, fruity and floral, with a particular and refined elegance.
The clusters, once destemmed, are pressed gently and slowly in a pneumatic press. Decanting of small particles in suspension proper to the must prior to fermentation. Fermentation at controlled temperature of 10 ° C for 30 days in stainless steel. It remains in contact with its fine lees for five months to achieve texture and density.
Pazos Barrantes online store
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also