Wine Perica Oro
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Perica
- TASTING NOTES: Tasting Notes Intense red color, clean and high layer cherry wine. Variation with evolution. Intensity and aromatic complexity, which appear at first to develop roasted black fruits and tobacco, balsamic base notes. The palate is fleshy and round, well structured, balanced, tannic and persistent aftertaste. Wine peculiar and individual character. Recommended pairing Ideal for vegetables, juicy meats (roasts, lamb, game, etc) and cheeses.
- BARREL AGING: 28 months
Manual harvesting in boxes of our oldest vineyards. Selection of grapes within our facilities using tapes and the most innovative systems. Alcoholic fermentation in French Oak tubs of 6,500 liters capacity. Malolactic fermentation in Allier French oak barrels. Breeding in new barrels of Allier French Oak (225 liters) of the most prestigious tonelerías, during 24-28 months. Permanence in bottle for at least 18 months prior to market.
Buy online Perica wine
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Monasterio de los Olivos Vendimia Seleccionada 2014
Ribera del Duero