Wine Pesquera MXI
Price valid while stock lasts
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 12º-14º C
- WINERIES: Pesquera-Familia Fernández Rivera
- TASTING NOTES: View: Clean and bright appearance. Intense garnet color. Nose: We find freshness, memories of red and black fruits, highlighting blackberries and raspberries. Milky notes that give way to subtle notes of barrel aging. Mouth: In the mouth it is fruity and tasty with a well integrated acidity, rounded tannins that provide us with a long persistence on the palate. Final notes of vanilla and soft toffee appear in the aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 14 moths
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pesquera Familia Fernández Rivera
Buy your Pesquera MXI wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Pesquera MXI
14 months in the cellar, aging in different formats and a selection of barrels of different formats.
What kind of wine is Pesquera MXI
A fresh and fruity wine that will age in the cellar in a very careful selection of different formats of barrels with medium toasts and for a period of 14 months.
The winery Tinto Pesquera
After more than 10 years of hard work, that small stone press from the 16th century was the seed of one of the most prestigious wineries in Spain. Today, the results of such great effort are appreciated all over the world.
From its more than 200 hectares of beautiful vineyards, wines are made in which the wood has enormous respect for the fruit; wines that, over the years, gain in complexity and nuances without losing their original character and that have made Tinto Pesquera synonymous with the best Ribera del Duero wine.
Denomination of origin of Pesquera MXI
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in Pesquera MXI wine
Wine made with grapes of the Tempranillo variety.
Vineyards within the municipality of Pesquera de Duero, facing south at an altitude of more than 800 meters.
Average age of the vineyard is 25 years
The soil is: sandy loam soil
Pesquera MXI wine pairing
Ideal to accompany rice with small game, risottos, grilled meat carpaccio and some cutlets with vine shoots.
Occasions in which Pesquera MXI is appropriate
To take in meals for celebrations and meetings.
Quality / price ratio of Pesquera MXI
Good value for money
Pesquera MXI alcohol degree
It came with 14.5º vol. of alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Pesquera MXI
its ideal temperature to drink it should be 12º-14º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also